Sunday, November 20, 2011
Saturday, September 03, 2011
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Monday, July 04, 2011
Frame relay este un protocol de comunicare de inalta viteza pentru retele WAN.
- Latime de banda mai mare la un cost mai scazut
- Surplus de latime de banda pentru o perioada limitata (burst)
- Mai putin overhead
- Viteze intre 1,544 Mbps si 44,376 Mbps
Monday, March 28, 2011
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Monday, February 07, 2011
Internet Protocol (IP) Packet Format
The Internet Protocol specified in RFC 791 defines the IP packet format. The IP packet header has specific fields that contain information about the packet and about the sending and receiving hosts. Below is a list of the fields in the IP header and a brief description for each one.
Sunday, February 06, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
1. Every router makes its decision alone, based on the information it has in its own routing table.
2. The fact that one router has certain information in its routing table does not mean that other routers have the same information.
3. Routing information about a path from one network to another does not provide routing information about the reverse, or return, path.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Cisco IOS will not allow two active interfaces on the same router to belong to the same network.
- Ethernet interface also has a Layer 2 MAC address and participates in the Ethernet LAN in the same way as any other hosts on that LAN. For example, a router Ethernet interface participates in the ARP process for that LAN.
- When two routers are connected directly through the Ethernet interfaces, or when a PC NIC is connected directly to a router Ethernet interface, a crossover cable is used.