Sunday, November 20, 2011
Saturday, September 03, 2011
Optimizare topologie GNS3
Eficientizarea proceselor de cautare in tabela de rutare.
Friday, September 02, 2011
Thursday, September 01, 2011
Cisco Discovery Protocol
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Configurare topologie simpla GNS3 partea a 2-a
Continuarea configurarilor din topologia anterioara
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Configurare topologie simpla GNS3
Topologie CCNA 2
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
In httpd.conf (/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf) este bine ca apache sa nu porneasca prea multe servere sau sa aibe prea multe servere care stau degeaba.
StartServers 1 MinSpareServers 1 MaxSpareServers 5 ServerLimit 50 MaxClients 50 MaxRequestsPerChild 5000
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Why is security important ?
Monday, July 04, 2011
Frame relay este un protocol de comunicare de inalta viteza pentru retele WAN.
- Latime de banda mai mare la un cost mai scazut
- Surplus de latime de banda pentru o perioada limitata (burst)
- Mai putin overhead
- Viteze intre 1,544 Mbps si 44,376 Mbps
Monday, June 27, 2011
Friday, April 08, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Spanning Tree Protocol IEEE 802.1d
Ce este STP
- Protocol de L2.5 OSI
- Standardizat (Radia Perlmann)
- “Obsolete” (are neajunsuri)
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Sunday, March 20, 2011
VTP Pruning, Etherchannel, Port Blocking, Storm Control
- VTP Pruning
- Etherchannel (Introducere)
- Lab Recapitulare (1 – 4)
- Port Blocking
- Storm Control
Monday, March 14, 2011
VLAN Trunking Protocol
Sunday, March 06, 2011
Virtual Local Area Network
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Securitatea la switch de nivelul de tip acces
a) Port security
b) port protected
c) Port blocked
d) Acces la switch fara parola
e) Storm control
Monday, February 21, 2011
Distance Vector Routing Protocols
The meaning of Distance Vector:
A router using distance vector routing protocols knows 2 things:
Distance to final destination.
Vector, or direction, traffic should be directed.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
In functie de cerinte CISCO are mai multe serii
Pentru Provider Core
7200, 7600, GSR-12000, CSR-1, CSR-3
Pentru Provider Edge
Pentru nivelul Acces
Monday, February 07, 2011
Internet Protocol (IP) Packet Format
The Internet Protocol specified in RFC 791 defines the IP packet format. The IP packet header has specific fields that contain information about the packet and about the sending and receiving hosts. Below is a list of the fields in the IP header and a brief description for each one.
Sunday, February 06, 2011
Open Shortest Path First
- protocol de rutare link state
- direct competitor pentru EIGRP (proprietar CISCO)
- Protocol de rutare classless
- Scalabil prin folosirea de zone
Monday, January 17, 2011
1. Every router makes its decision alone, based on the information it has in its own routing table.
2. The fact that one router has certain information in its routing table does not mean that other routers have the same information.
3. Routing information about a path from one network to another does not provide routing information about the reverse, or return, path.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Cisco IOS will not allow two active interfaces on the same router to belong to the same network.
- Ethernet interface also has a Layer 2 MAC address and participates in the Ethernet LAN in the same way as any other hosts on that LAN. For example, a router Ethernet interface participates in the ARP process for that LAN.
- When two routers are connected directly through the Ethernet interfaces, or when a PC NIC is connected directly to a router Ethernet interface, a crossover cable is used.